Welcome to the Zaposphere Launch Pad
Explore our growing resource of original articles for bloggers, vloggers, webmasters and small business owners. Whether you’re just starting out or are an experienced coder, there will be something for everyone.
The Zaposphere tower of knowledge is split into 10 levels each with their own department of expertise. Beginners should start on the ground floor and as you gain more experience you’ll move up the tower to the upper levels. We also have a couple of sub-levels including a vault for extra special tips and knowledge.
A space to imagine and shape the future of WordPress and website design. Sharing dreams and ideas.
The boardroom is where crucial business strategies are discussed and put into place. Steering the ship in the right direction.
A creative space filled with the visual world of web design and online trend patterns.
Digging underneath the core functionality of WordPress websites. Building advanced functions and developing bespoke customisations.
- How to create a child theme in WordPress – Step by step guide
- Add Google fonts to your WordPress website
- Display the current year – auto updating copyright footer
- How to add a custom widget area inside a WordPress post
- Widgets Unleashed – Allow shortcodes in widgets
Locating, understanding and communicating with your chosen target audience. Building campaign strategies and reviewing their impact through an analysis process.
Creating, writing and producing great content, SEO (search engine optimisation) and general site maintenance.
- Responsive HTML table design in WordPress
- Remove auto hyphenation – hyphens in WordPress
- Creating beautiful tables for your WordPress website
SEO & Optimisations
- Best SEO practices according to Google
- Top 10 SEO Principles for 2013 and beyond
- Speed Up Your Website ~ 33 quick-fire ideas
A quiet place to learn how things work. Filled with tutorials and helpful guides for beginners.[/cs_text][cs_text]
- A to Z of WordPress & the language of the web
- HTML email links code – How to add a subject, body text and other cool stuff
- WordPress 4.0 – a more seemless user experience
- WordPress 3.8 – So what’s new?
- Creating a website ~ the checklist
Understanding the basics. A place to be inquisitive and ask questions.
- Who created Zaposphere.com and why?
- What does Zaposphere.com provide?
- “I need to speak with the manager!”
- “Where do I sign up? I want to subscribe.”
Keeping your site secure, safe and watertight from internet predators, trolls and spammers.
Secrets and less well-known knowledge. Risky or ill-advised ideas. Available only to the brave or worthy.